Kathy doing a selfie

Kathy doing a selfie

Saturday, July 5, 2014

And in the beginning....

Kathy learns to use the internet!  So much to do, Facebook is discovered, oh no!  Games, games and more games, Mafia Wars, Vampires and farming, I try to walk away, turn the monster off but it calls me back~~"Kathy, Kathy, your cows need tending, your grass is growing, make some soap!"

There is so much more to do, someone said, "You can make money on line, just join this and this and this...et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.  Then the bells and whistles...make a million dollars doing nothing, pay this amount and make so much that you can't count it, shiny lights, flashing signs, promises that the gullible and lazy fall for.  Yes, if you think you can get something for nothing, and the advertisers count on this fact, then you are lazy.  "Did you read that, Ma?  That person just called us lazy, will fetch my rifle woman, we be going hunting!"

You always have to pay something, time, money, feelings, something to gain something.  There is not one thing in life for free, except for natural elements.  You have to put work, effort, energy into things to build them.  Relationships are a good starter, I have heard over and over again, give 50% blah blah blah, and having been in a marriage for over 30 years, I can tell you it is not 50%.  It is you giving everything you have, 100%, to make it work. Earning money is the same.

I tended to jump aboard to much, I had so much going on that I shut down.  So, as a smart man blogged about, FOCUS.  Number one priority.  Put all your adventures in a list, make two columns beside each one, a column for the positive, and a column for the negative.  On your list, make one for Business Sites, TE sites, PTC sites, Safelist sites, and any other you promote or promote yourself in.  After you fill them all out, review.  Ask yourself which ones are doing what they said they would do, are they working out for you, what do I see with staying in them.  Then, if you are new or easily distracted, pick at the most 4 to build and work with.  You need to give them at lest 6 months before you will see profit.  And, that is with doing the work, promoting, socializing, building.

Watch for my next enlightening note about "Free" and what it really means.

Until next time, surf on gallant warrior, surf on.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl, that was AMAZING! I love you; you are forever in my heart and I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete