Kathy doing a selfie

Kathy doing a selfie

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

You ever wonder what is normal?  Is talking to myself and then answering?  I have always lived in the stars.  I dream and wish for the dreams to be real and reality to be the dream.

When I was younger, I could fly.  Like a bird, above the tops of the tree's, feeling the air flow by me, hearing the sounds of a tree growing, a flower blooming, I could feel the earth moving.

When I got older, I couldn't fly anymore but somewhere in my mind is the truth that I did when I was young.  I can still hear nature, its soft speech of living.  I still have dreams that are better than reality and wish I could be that person not me.  Dr. Seuss agrees with me: 

 “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
― Dr. Seuss

Life is so full of challenges and I am glad that I could reach out and experience them.  I am glad that I am not that person who sits in a box, afraid that people will think they are not normal, so they stay locked in the box for their whole lives.  

Maybe, someone looked at me and wondered about my sanity?  I am sane, I just live outside that box, expecting something unusual to happen, a new wonder, a new thought.

I hope you all live with me in my world, it is better here.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment